Home IWD2022 Our Stories

IWD2022 Our Stories

Our Stories: Chloe Logan

Your role at Bromley FC? Community Media and Communications Assistant How long you have been involved in football?  I always...

Our Stories: Anna Ruth

Your role at Bromley FC? Under Eight Rooks Manager and Bromley Belles player How long you have been involved...

Our Stories: Sue Whittaker

Your role at Bromley FC? Club Welfare Officer for Bromley FC and Joint Club Secretary for Bromley FC...

Our Stories: Emma Santer

Your role at Bromley FC?  Head of Commercial How long you have been involved in football? I've been working in...

Our Stories: Ellie Cole

Your role at Bromley FC? Academy scholar and Under 14 JPL Coach. How long you have been involved in...

Our Stories: Andrea Ellis

Your role at Bromley FC? Development Officer for Women and Girls, Founder of Bromley Belles, Player and Community...

Our Stories: Megan Carter

Your role at Bromley FC?  Head of Food and Beverage. I look after the Catering across the whole...

Our Stories: Ciara Davis-Gray

Your role at Bromley FC? Performance Analyst Intern My role involves filming and coding games, collecting stats of the...

Our Stories: Jess Ainsworth

Your role at Bromley FC?  I am a community coach & grassroots referee. How long you have been involved...

Our Stories: Chloe Robertson

Your role at Bromley FC? Bromley Ladies Player How long you have been involved in football? I have been involved...

Our Stories: Charlotte Richardson

Your role at Bromley FC?  Marketing Manager  How long you have been involved in football?  I've been involved with football...

Want to stay up to date with the latest community news?

Please fill in your details below and be the first to be informed regarding new community activities, classes and sessions!